Effective Date: 05/20/2019
Age of Users
Information Collection and Use
When you submit your profile on our site, participate in a forum, or process an order, we collect the following personally identifiable information to our servers located within or outside of the European Union:
● email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the services used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers, this data is collected on the basis of our need to fulfil the contract that you have entered with Us when you decided to create your profile and to use our services. We need this information so we can provide you with the services;
● your personal information that you choose to disclose on your profile (name, age, location, pictures etc.), community discussions, chats, correspondence through the Website, and correspondence sent to Us. This data is processed based on your consent expressed through your actions when you decided to enter this data in your profile;
● transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as a list of members you contact); billing and other information you provide to receive information and messages from Us; computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, and advertisement data; and other information, including IP address and standard web log information. This data is processed based on our Legitimate Business Interest to maintain the proper functioning of our services, to track how our services are used and also to track how our clients interact with the services.
You may decide to disclose in your profile sensitive personal information like for instance your ethnicity or religion. Providing such information depends solely on your own discretion and if you decide to reveal such features for yourself, we will process this data based on your explicit consent expressed through your actions when you entered your personal data in your profile.
You should also be aware that any data that you chose to make public will be visible to any visitor of our website and our affiliate websites. It also may be visible on third party search engines and online advertising resources (including but not limited to such resources as Google Ads and similar). In order to comply with the privacy requirements and,in particular with the principle of privacy by default, each set of your personal data will be by default not public.
How we use your data?
The only purposes for which we use your data are outlined in this policy and intend to provide you with our services e.g. to maintain your profile visible to other users of our website and to maintain the functions for exchange of messages between you and the other users of our services.
Transfer of data
Your information may be transferred to, and processed by Us in the United States or other countries other than your own that may not provide the same standard of protection of your personal data as in your home country and you may not be able to exercise your rights as data subject. In such cases we will make sure that such recipients of your data have signed special contracts e.g. Standard Contractual Clauses to make sure your confidentiality is respected. If you provided information from a country that grants specific additional privacy rights, contact Us at the address below to exercise your rights.
We DO NOT sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your permission. We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user should provide contact information (like name and e-mail) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date etc.). This information is collected by a payment processing company, which provides highly secure payment processing for Us. Credit card information is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and other standard industry practices. We do NOT keep your credit card information on our servers; once it is securely transmitted to the bank - it is deleted securely.
The Website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We have a secure ordering process.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software available in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order and order confirmation forms, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing' (in non-secure mode).
The security and confidentiality of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to Us. Technical, administrative, and physical security measures are used to protect customer information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, We review security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite best efforts, no security measures are perfect or completely impenetrable.
If you wish to subscribe to Our newsletter, We ask for contact information such as email address. We will send you Our newsletters on a regular basis to the email address you provide. You can unsubscribe at any time. E-mail address will be kept strictly confidential and not given or sold to anyone except as required by law.
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise give your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
With whom we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy.
We may share your information in the following ways:
With third party service providers, agents, or contractors that are performing or may perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you.
We may share information about you with our parent, subsidiary, and other affiliated companies. Your profile on our website may also be posted on other websites affiliated with our company to enhance your networking efforts, as this posting is considered part of the service which you requested. The affiliated websites will respect your privacy and will maintain the same privacy policies and practices as ours.
The Website enables you to exchange messages and share personal information in order to communicate with other members. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information which you voluntarily disclose to other members. To help protect your privacy, we do not allow other users to access your personal contact information. To prevent unsolicited messages, illegal schemes such as soliciting money, and message content violating our policies, we reserve the right to monitor the correspondence that is going through our servers, and prevent certain messages from reaching their recipients as well as edit message content. We also reserve the right to monitor and review your personal profile and suspend or remove profiles which violate our policies. Profiles submitted in a language other than English may be translated into English by us. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
For how long we will store your personal data?
For the different types of personal data that we collect, a different retention period may apply. Generally speaking, we store your data for the period for which you use our services and afterwards for the applicable limitation period for related claims.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your rights as a data subject are the following:
● Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
● Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
● Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
● Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
● Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization when certain circumstances are met.
● Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
● Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
● You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
● You have the right to lodge a complaint related to collection or the processing of your personal data with the relevant supervisory authority.
● We do not use automated decision-making including profiling.
If you want to exercise the above listed rights (except the right to lodge a complaint before supervisory authority), or to obtain a copy of the Standard Contractual Clauses, please submit a request at the address below or via any means indicated on the contact page of the Website.
Notice to California Users – Your Privacy Rights
Shine the Light. California’s “Shine the Light” law, California Civil Code Section 1798.83, gives California customers the right to prevent our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes or to find out more about your opt-out rights, please contact us as described below.
Dot Com Productions LLC
Suite 3978, PO Box 6945
London W1A 6US, United Kingdom
Toll free phone: 1-866-Y-SINGLE (+1 (866) 974-6453)
Outside US call: +1 (312) 252-0005 or +44 (0) 2071935504
Fax: +1 (360) 525-0025
Please be assured that any personal information that you provide in communications to the above mailing address or telephone numbers will not be used to send you promotional materials, unless you so request.
Copyright Alliance International (c) 2006-2022. All Rights Reserved.